With the current low-interest rates your dream of your own, brand new, free-standing, Own Title home is within reach. All transfer and bond costs are included in the price which will save you ±R80 000. Only start paying when you received your occupation certificate.
Be the first to buy one of 28 turnkey properties while prices are set at R1 495 000,00. No levies involved.
Houghton Place is located at the gateway to both the Cape Winelands and the Helderberg Basin, and next to Baden Powell drive which provides easy access to the N2. Being centrally located to Stellenbosch, Somerset West and close to the N2 as well as the N1, you can comfortably work in any of the surrounding regions while living in Houghton Place.
You are spoilt for choice when it comes to top schools and medical care centres, state of the art shopping Malls, popular beaches, nature reserves, popular wine routes and world-class restaurants. Houghton Place is close enough to Stellenbosch, Somerset-West and Cape Town to work and play where you wish, but far enough from the buzz to recline to peace and quiet after a busy day.
TYPE A HOUSE:
A free-standing, turnkey property in Houghton Place offers a lounge and dining area which is open plan to a fully fitted kitchen with white built-in cupboards with a high gloss finish, a Defy oven and hob with an extractor fan. Beautiful Caeserstone countertops and a double bowl sink with a single lever mixer complete the kitchen.
The lounge opens to a paved patio with a built-in braai.
Three bedrooms with built-in cupboards can be finished with your choice of laminated or tiled floors. The main en-suite bathroom will feature a shower, basin and toilet while the family bathroom offers a bath, shower, basin and toilet.
An electric remote-controlled, sliding gate and paved driveway lead to the double garage with a motorised remote controlled garage door. The garage has direct access to the house. There is ample parking space for two cars in the driveway.
The property will be fully enclosed with 1.8 m precast boundary walls at the back and sides and 1.2 m walls in the front of the house. A basic security system, prepaid electricity meter and a solar geyser are included.
A brand new Junction Mall is planned within walking distance from Houghton Place and a Curro School and Sitari Mini Mall is only a few minutes’ drives down the road.
Currently, the site is being cleared for civil work to commence in about two months and completion of the first homes is expected in about six months.
FINISHES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Boundary walls to be 1.8m at the back and sides and 1.2m in front
2. One sliding galvanized motor gate with electric remote control included
3. Windows to be charcoal aluminium glazed products
4. Front door to be solid timber
5. Kitchen door to be solid timber door
6. Roof covering to be charcoal roof tiles
7. Garage door to be charcoal Alu-zink sectional overhead, motorised with remote control
8. All paving to be charcoal
9. Three external wall lights provided
10. All non-paved areas to be planted with Kikuyu grass with an 800mm flower bed surround
11. Defy oven, hob and extractor fan fitted
12. Tiled splashbacks above basin and bath and shower tiled to 2.2m
13. Porcelain tiles throughout, except in bedrooms where you can choose between laminating and tiles
14. Centre light fittings to all rooms and fluorescent light in garage
15. White melamine built-in cupboards in bedrooms and door types and finishes to be high impact finishes in kitchen.
30mm thick Caeserstone tops to be fitted in kitchen
16. Wall hung basins and farmed showers in bathrooms, with built-in bath in family bathroom
17. Stainless steel double bowl basin with single mixer in kitchen
Contact me to arrange a private meeting, a visit to the sight and further information.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF OUR VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:
Due to the outbreak of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) in South Africa, all Estate Agents must comply with rules and regulations. With this in mind, the following measures have been implemented by us -
• Viewings will be by appointment only
• Social distancing will be adopted during viewings
Agents will conduct a screening process before any appointments to limit the possible spread of the virus.